Pictavo offers photo management tools to help you organize your images. If you’d like to see the Photo Management tools in action view this 6-minute video.
The most accessible place to see your Photos is in the toolbar of any design area. Click Candids to see all albums that have been created within your project. Every image uploaded into Pictavo that is not part of the portrait database is considered a candid.
In Candids, you will be able to:
- Click the New Album icon to create a new album in any level of your album structure. You can create albums within other albums to help keep your images organized in the way that best suits your project.
- Click the Upload icon to load candids into a selected album. Images can be in the JPG, TIF, PNG, PDF, and HEIC file formats.
You’ll find additional photo management tools in Manage My Photos, at the bottom of the Photos panel. This management area can also be accessed from the Dashboard.
Manage My Photos may automatically open to Candids; if it doesn’t, click Candids. All uploaded candids appear in All Candids even if they’re organized into another album.
Upload images and organize them later or select a specific album to upload directly to it.
Pictavo also offers the option of dragging images from your desktop (or folder) directly into an album.
Drag a photo directly onto the page or into a photo box already placed on the page.
Sort photos by All Candids, Unused Candids or candids Used More Than Once.
There are many handy tools available in this area. Reference the graphic below for icons and their explanations. In order to use tools in this window, one photo should be selected (in some cases multiple are allowed).
- The blue border and check box signifies that a photo is selected.
- Rotate an image 90º in either direction.
- Edit a photo’s title.
- Tag an image with a student’s name or keyword.
- Download an image to your computer.
- Preview the selected image.
- Delete an image.
- See which pages a photo has been used on.
- Identifies the images that have at least one tag added.